Where We Depart
Captain Ron departs just 10 minutes from downtown Daytona Beach!
The Dunlawton Public Boat Ramp in Port Orange is just 10 minutes (6 miles) from Main Street in Daytona Beach.
It is very easy to find and has Free Parking.
(Daytona Beach is NOT a port city but Port Orange is VERY CLOSE!)
Dunlawton Boat Ramp
81- 83 Dunlawton Ave.
Port Orange, Florida
Next to Donald’s Bait & Tackle
We depart just 6 miles from Main Street, Daytona Beach
• From Main Street in Downtown Daytona Beach, head west toward the beaches.
• Turn right on the Beach Road (Hwy A1A)
• Drive approximately 5-1/2 miles south along the beach on Hwy A1A to Dunlawton Avenue in Port Orange.
• Turn right (west) on Dunlawton Avenue.
• Go 2 blocks west and begin crossing the Dunlawton Avenue Bridge over the Halifax River.
• In the middle of the river is a little island. On the south side of the street is Donald’s Bait & Tackle.
• Take the service road from Donald’s Bait & Tackle about 500 feet to the east side of the island and the boat ramp is under the bridge. Public parking is available.
Captain Ron will have his boat in the water and ready to go when you arrive!
“Let’s Go Catch ‘em!”
Tightline Fishing Charters